Monday, November 15, 2010

something different

I usually post poetry or lyrics, but not today

I've lost my voice for the first time in my life today. It's a hard time for me. It's G-d first and then it's singing for me. I can't tell you how much I love to sing in words... I would never be able to explain it. I've always told G-d that if he took away my voice I would pursue Him and love Him as if nothing had changed. That is being challenged today. It breaks my heart being unable to sing. I know this is only temporary due to being sick, but imagine if it was gone forever... What would I do with my life? I plan to sing forever and make a career out of it. With my voice gone I feel like I'm lost. Tears come to easily at the thought of not singing. I have to remind myself that it's just because of the meds I'm on and it won't last... but it just got me thinking...

Just needed to spill some thought and try something different .

No comments:

Post a Comment