Thursday, September 2, 2010

Early Morning Thinking...

The feeling of being stuck
Stuck in the same old same old
Not budging an inch from where I've been
Being caught in a never ending maze
One missing an exit sign or and hope of changing the design
No hope of jumping fences this time

Maybe if I concentrate really hard on the dreams unseen
This maze will turn into a field of poppies
A place full of imagination no boundaries or routine

This repetitive drum beat rhythm that's beating
Will start to get a little funky and groovey
Not the typical ba bump ba bump bump
But a little scatting speedia be bop deedle lee do bop

As you dream being stuck isn't as it seems
Breaks out and away from reality
It opens up possibilities

I guess I'm not stuck after all
I thought I was losing it
But I've got it under control

No comments:

Post a Comment